Would you like to grow in your capacity to meet what rises with ground, breath and simplicity?
The Holy Work, Jeannie's felt inquiry technique, is a potent tool for growing legs under your heart. With a committed group, learn the fundamentals and participate in a 30-day Holy Work Challenge where each student makes an individualized commitment to practice with the support of an online forum, small groups and Jeannie. This powerful tool for exploring and being with what is has helped many people move out of old patterns and conditioning into Presence.
Whether you are new to Jeannie’s work or have been around for years, join us for this extra level of support and community to allow “dropping in” to become second nature.
-- Betsy Allen
- Ground in the simplicity of the present
- Drop into presence
- Meet a variety of emotional states
- Identify and step out of delusion
- Recognize the mind’s attempts to distract from Presence
- Loosen the will’s conditioned move to control instead of surrender
- Support your embodiment of the Truth
- Deepen in your capacity to rest in the Unknown
- Wednesday, February 27, 6:30-8:30 pm mst
- Wednesday, March 6, 6:30-8:30 pm mst
- Wednesday, March 13, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
- Wednesday, March 20, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
- Finale Gathering: Sunday, March 31, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm mdt
- Direct access to Jeannie for support and Q&A
- Confidential, safe place to share your experience with a committed group of fellow explorers
- Held space where shares are responded to only with Jeannie’s guidance and others’ heartful support
- Confidential, safe place to share your experience face-to-face with a committed group of fellow explorers
- Members make commitment to a particular time/date for the duration of the Challenge
- Facilitated by senior students who are trained and mentored by Jeannie
- Over 20 support videos
- Six guided meditations
- Six articles on related topics
- Access to mentoring by senior student
Deadline to apply is February 15.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.